Sunday, August 3, 2008

Shopping in Stockholm

As I posted a few weeks ago, I removed a Swedish tick from my leg. Strangely enough, the spot was quite inflamed this morning. Don't know if it means anything; perhaps the return to the country of origin caused a sort of sympathetic parasitic swelling. We shall see what transpires.

Otherwise, a productive day. We didn't go to IKEA after all, we went to local shops in Fridhemsplan instead and purchased all the housewares, linens, etc., that we needed.

In the evening, we went to see the Dark Knight. Not bad, but a bit OTT as they say in England. Tomorrow is the big grocery shop and movement out to Aspö. Photos from today in the webgallery.

UPDATE: Margaret has been googling my tick symptoms. Overall, although I feel fine, having a flare-up 3 weeks after the bite is not a good sign. I might have a visit from the doctor boat after all. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RE:tick bite.
Thank Goodness for Margaret and Google.Keep us informed.