Monday, May 4, 2009

En route from Stavsnäs

On the 433 bus right now, passing Gustavsberg. While in Stavsnäs, I bought a prepaid Waxholmsbolaget card for Sooz and Grant; it cost 750kr for 1000 kronor's worth of travel, which is a good deal if you travel as much as we will. I also ordered us a taxi boat for Wednesday morning, June 19, as we'll have a whole bunch of stuff to take with us.

My last task was to check into parking. That is a potential sticking point as the parking lots at Stavsnäs get filled up around the holidays, and midsummer is the biggest holiday of all in the archipelago. I found a parking lot that charges only 40 per day (compared to the biggest pay lot, which is 70.) They wouldn't let me prepay because they couldn't guarantee a place, but they thought Wednesday morning would be early enough to bag a spot.

No comments: