Monday, October 26, 2009

Keeping up my theme

...of writing while traveling, I am updating from American Airlines flight 665 to Minneapolis, thanks to the miracle of inflight broadband.

When we landed from Stockholm last night, my sister called with the news that my mother had fallen and broken her hip. Surgery is tomorrow, so I'm en route to be at her side.

And while I was in the air from London, it appears that Jesper and a bunch of helpers came out and finished off our roof today! Margaret sent an email that everything was done, although I don't have any other details. I sent Jesper an email and will report back when I hear from him.

Ulrika from the bank also emailed me and said she hopes to have word from her boss on our loan application in a day or two. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that.

I'll post again when I know more on any or all of these topics.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Huge hugs to Joyce from us! xxx Marg