Sunday, April 28, 2013

A sunny Sunday morning

Good morning from the sunny suburbs of Stockholm. After a fine transit through Heathrow, Rutger picked us up so we were home in great shape Friday afternoon.

Rutger took me to a new home store on Saturday, and I found my favourite Cuprinol stain for our deck in a 10 litre bucket for a great price. I bought it because Marcia is loaning us her car, so we can pack it up on Monday. (I sure would not have dragged that on the bus!)

Our plan is to get lots of heavy stuff now (stain, water, Coke, beer, etc.) so we have less to take for our summer visit, especially since Sooz will likely heading out before me. The expiry dates on everything we've bought so far is October or later, so we'll be covered for this season. I've also booked our own boat for noon, so we can shop in the morning and take a leisurely drive to Stavsnäs.

The weather has been great, and the forecast looks decent too. More news tomorrow!!!

No comments: