Sunday, April 16, 2017

The week's wrap-up

We're back in London after a whirlwind week. We had a houseful of guests for a few days, which was nice. Rutger helped me with some chain-sawing and electrical work. The weather stayed dry but got increasingly colder each day. The mornings were frosty but our luftpump kept us all warm. Photos are on my Flickr page.

A couple of my deck lights appear to have burned out so I have ordered replacements. Rutger and I also spent some time talking about putting up a deck railing. I found some leftover wood for posts under the house so I may well do some work on a railing this summer. More to come on that.

We'll be back for a long weekend in May. Sooz decided to leave the fridge on until then. I've put the spare thermometer inside the fridge so we can confirm that it stays on all that time! I'll report back in my next monthly weather recap.

No comments: